Monday 18 June 2012

Grilled Corn on the Cob

Corn on the Cob is a trademark of the summer season. And there's no better way to prepare it on a hot summer night than on the grill. This is a technique that I learned from my friend Robyn at Simply Fresh Dinners, and it's sure to give you the sweetest, tastiest corn that you've ever eaten.


1. Robyn's trick: Remove the husks and soak your corner in 2% milk for 20 minutes. I used a half gallon for the 12 ears I grilled for my family on Father's Day.

2. Fire up your grill, getting it good and hot.

3. After the corn is finished soaking, wrap each ear in aluminum foil, crimping the ends.

4. Place on the grill, rotating periodically, for 15-20 minutes.


My family raved about the sweetness of the corn. Yours will, too. Enjoy!

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment